Sunday, May 23, 2010

Soul Shaken.....








We found these really cool half necklaces and I always have put everything on my head first! So we thought  it looked like a neat little headpiece.  i love that it looks  a little Moroccan. You of course have to throw some fur in the mix as well!!! The blue streak is from Clairs..lol..yep! Claire's!! It came with like 5 different colors and I just couldn't help myself. Sometimes when I am board I will pop in there and find some interesting inspiration. Hot Topic, forever and Claire's ...that's were I go in the mall. I know everyone is enjoying red. I prefer Blue!




The cross ring has come up a few times. I cant say that i am not crazily attached to it..I AM! O actually picked this up at forever not that long ago. They have come out with a few two finger barrel rings that I love I have a white dove as well/. They are pretty nifty. I also got some cross earrings there as well that I really like. I got the flower at a vintage shop. It is one of those clip on ones. I love those to. I soon will stack my ear of metal....very soon.....


XoXo

No comments: