Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Just because Im losing, .... doesn't mean Im lost.

It is important to get lost in life. How else will you become a warrior? a hunter? a leader in a pack of wolves? It is the things we conquer as human beings that make life worth living. I want something that I can never conquer, so that i may never forget what its like to keep trying. I want a drink that is to hot so I learn my patients and it's limitations. Give me a cloud that changes form so i always have to search for it. Give me a broken compass through life so I can taste the direction in the air. Give me a dirty feather so i can understand what real travel is like. Play me a song I have never heard before so I can create words. Most importantly,Give me the heaviest load to carry so I can learn strength.....


No comments: