Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Savez-vous Tecktonik dance?

I am a little obsessed with Tecktonic dancing, which is a movement due to the french! Its so rad and I love the movement that it makes the body go through. It kinda reminds me of old school disco mixed with old school hip hop dancing. I hope that people here in the US start dancing this way since now our music selection on the radio has hit its techno scene in a better way, Now lets learn how to dance to it!! I am retardedly obsessed! Also this scene of " milky way dancing" is really awesome! It started in the 2000s and originated from the southern suburbs of Paris, France, mainly from the Metropolis nightclubs. Its vogue, Waaking and disco together. A ton of arm movement that the body follows and the movement hits with the bass. It's fucken RAD!!!!!! 








From Russia!!!


And of course my FAV.. Little french kids dancing at school!!

 

No comments: