Saturday, January 22, 2011

Deceased - Reborn.



Conceal your tongue. No need to speak.




I have found there is a treasure in colored shoe laces.. especially in my heels. I will now be buying wedges and heels that lace up and colored shoe laces. I Love hen and try to were them with just about everything. The funny thing is ... these shoes cost about 20 bucks and I stole my little brothers shoe laces. Not to shabby huh?









Who says that you can't use glitter for arts and crafts for your nails?? Or anything that will stick to nail polish!! Think about it. There is a lot you can do.
DO IT!

1 comment:

Nicole Monique said...

Love the blue glitter! I just painted mine hot pink and glued rhinestones on them! Found your blog through Michelle and I will absolutely keep checking back for new posts.