Friday, March 4, 2011

Idolize your Killers





 Mathangi "Maya" Arulpragasam... better know as M.I.A is so incredible to me. She isn't singing about some dumb shit and doesn't conform to Hollywood. Her lyrics are of some gnarly shit and has no problem throwing a sick beat on it. Her fashion sense is like no other and there will be no other. I definitely idolize her and think she is one of the most extraordinary women of our time. She was before the time of GaGa and Ke$ha. Quite frankly I would like to say to cyber world that LADY GAGA CAN EAT ME!!! Thats right.. I said it. Im sure I will get hate mail, but I don't give a shit. I am tired of her shoving down my throat that she is so "different" and she was "born this way"... bla bla. News flash GaGa.. People who are truly different do not go around talking about it.. they simply are. You just found a way to make money off it and target the gay community so that you have an army. Don't get me wrong.. I am quite the fag hag and will take a bullet for them any day! I just don't think she is who she claims. I just don't want girls to forget the amazing women who really are who they want to be.

  ANYWHO.
please look up some new M.I.A songs they are insanely good.
















1 comment:

aleXXX said...

ummm second picture down, totally want those leggings! OHKAY?!