Monday, May 2, 2011

<+++ Mei Lai +++>



For..OH SO long now! I have always taken Vintage and second hand clothing and gave the pieces a new life. I am happy to announce that I have been working on a clothing line that will be sold online and in few stores. We will be making shorts and jackets that have been reworked,studded and dyed, DIY tank tops and dope earrings that are feathers the size on your torso with bead work!!!  It's all very exciting and I can't wait to show you all the line when it's done. 
Mei Lai has two meanings that really represent this line of clothing. Sweet like honey or sultry or all out chaos-WAR! This line has a funky urban feel with added in edginess. 


The shorts that are done are so RAD!! we do old Bongos, Levis, wrangler, Lee and a few really awesome older brands that I have never even seen before. 
My photographs are all taken by me and prints may be available online. The photos represent everything that we stand for and love. I hope you are all excited.. you should be!






                                                                           

††

 Rad clothes for Rad Girls.

2 comments:

BAD AMERICA said...

OHHH, I LIKE THE BOTTOM COUPLE PICTURES!!

Tonya said...

LOVE your clothing!! You are so inspiring. I'm definitely going to buy some shorts once it gets warmer.
Keep up the killer work!

www.themoptop.com