Sunday, June 5, 2011

Biker Boy.

A Biker crew put on a flea market selling all bike material and clothing... As if my ass wouldn't be there?? I don't have a bike, but I wanted all this cool ass metal off the bikes. I think it's cool just to display on a wall.. which is why I bought a cool Harley Davidson emblem and a huge old Ford grill off a truck I am making into a mirror... talk about fucking rad!? while the band played some sick rockabilly music and beer was flowing we had a great time!! Especially when you are surrounded by a ton of hot bikers!! how could that go wrong?












I almost asked this guy if I could purchase his jacket off his body...OMFG!!!








This is not the gang that put this on.. but it was running through my head the whole time.

CYCLE ZOMBIES X BORN FREE from Mark Choiniere on Vimeo.

1 comment:

brittany. said...

that video is of my boy and his pops and brother... how funy.