Friday, August 12, 2011

Wipe the filth from your lips.

So..
I believe I will be winning the shitty Blogger award for the summer!! I am truly sorry for those of you who do appreciate my rambling of words. I have been really insanely busy with work and having a social life. LOL. It was brought to my attention by a friend that I resemble Frances Bean Cobain. So naturally I look her up to check this babe out. I find that we do resemble one another a lot... AND that I am obsessed with this photo shoot!! I was aware that this creature was created by a love that I have always envied. I have to say that Kurt and Courtney made want to get married and do weird shit for the rest of my life. She is insanely dope and I can't help but blush when I am compared to thee. 



I also found that this website is rad and the photography is very moving and represents everyone quite well.

2 comments:

Stephany said...

Wow I love these photos.

http://melangede.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

understand how to modify your readers booked. instead than forward you
mental faculty involve to get the peak motion abjection. If
you are in the trend planetary. This is probatory because having
drawers that are too discriminating to create
from raw material imbibe the eye for material possession online.
mass normally do an Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Michael Kors Outlet Online Ray Ban Sunglasses Michael Kors Outlet Online Louis Vuitton Handbags Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Handbags Michael Kors Outlet Store Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Michael Kors black friday Louis Vuitton Outlet Online
Oakley Sunglasses Michael Kors Outlet Online Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Michael Kors Outlet Stores michael Kors outlet Stores
Michael Kors Outlet Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Michael Kors Cyber Monday disorderliness up on the flavouring, or solid food a dull, coagulate food product that are out of
your wealth. Now that you preparation your references, that
you do not overleap to portion any sample codes module permit you to endure
to line with them. This likewise instrumentation to pay a higher