Sunday, October 12, 2008

Watch out world...here comes BALMAIN!







First it was the fringe and studded boots...now the 90's rocker chick look is falling right into place in his collection. WOW! I'm at a loss for words! I want to get my sticky little fingers on those amazing dresses and plaid pants..its kind of killing me. My all time favorite balmain look are these three.....


I love the nod to the amazingly fitted jackets with just the right amount of detail. Matching that up with torn bleach stained jeans was an amazing concept. The jean jacket is my fav <3. I am so in love with that piece.I now am going to take a razor to my white skinnys and maybe even through a little color of nylon underneath ? hhhhmmm an idea soring in..as soon as I get my camera I will show the result!

No comments: