Thursday, April 8, 2010

Running faster than my legs can Take me...

If you have not seen the runaways you are missing a beautifully stimulating movie. This movie was done so well. I have seen it 3 times now!! No joke! I was in the movies at last showing with my friends. We were the only ones in the place. That probably added to the radness. This movie made me want to spit on boys, Makeout with hot rock chicks, Do some drugs and make incredible music. It opened up a lot of things that I find to be very interesting. Of course the era was sick and so were the gold glittered wedges and feather haircuts. I think the best person was Kim Foley. He walks into these disco/rock scenes with his face painted and lipstick. I have to say he made me hot for him. It was so awesome. I looked him up and the character is dead on Kim Foley. I think im in love!

I love his face painting. It is so rad!
I also found a few inspiring face painting babes....