Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lessons....


I have been on the high of vulnerability. I think it started when I began to regain my strength back from the recent situation that I have been in. I shaved my head last week and it set to my mind like wildfire. I have always wanted to do it..but would question..what will people think?..how will it grow back?...Then one morning I said fuck it..I'm doing whatever I want to do. My hair does not define me! I suddenly felt this sense of self confidence .... I felt myself in a way I have never felt before. I felt like I was taking off my "typical" sheet and ripped it up to let my insides out for everyone to see. and it made me feel so much more comfortable with myself.... because I was being myself. I went to the beach recently with a friend and we took off our clothes and walked around the beach...Of course it was a nude beach already... I felt this sense of freedom...not because I was nude but because my spirit was nude. It was like I could feel my true self. It has been a long time since I have gotten in touch with my spirit...and that is fucking sad. I highly recommend doing something that you are to scared to do or don't do because of society... It's bliss.

No comments: