Monday, June 7, 2010

Someday you will ache....





This super awesome boy proceeded to take me to a concert today and freaking HOLE was PLAYING!! I got to see Courtney Love! I almost pissed myself...wait..I did. She is just so captivating on stage. Her presence is strong and moving. You feel each emotion in her songs and when you actually see her...its like freaking magic. She sings and smokes her cigarette while telling you to fuck off. GOD...she is just the shit!  I really like all that she stands for. She is a little crazy, but behind closed doors who's not?? I appreciate her mentality of if you don't like me or what I have to say look the fuck away... I wish I could just sit and smoke one cigarette and down a beer with her. It was amazing!
That boy got serious Kudos!










No comments: