Friday, August 6, 2010

Meet Laura Norkus....



I was reading http://www.sportswearnet.com/ and I came across this article that was introducing Laura and her line. My imagination was in complete bliss. The sweaters that are ridiculously huge in the arms and woven so that they create a futuristic effect made me smile. I love designers like this because they bring a new deck of cards to the table of fashion. Cards that designers like Alexander MQueen bring. They make other creators think outside the box and turn the fashion world upside down. I feel that these are the real creators of our time. I hate flipping through a magazine or rummaging through blogs and seeing the same design or shoe OVER and OVER again.... She is a fresh face and a new idea. My absolute favorite. I can't wait to see more of her stuff!
GOD SPEED LAURA NORKUS!




Absolutely daring and beautiful.