Wednesday, March 30, 2011

MagicCarpetRideToTheForest.


My obsession with the doors has struck my mother to get the movie "The Doors". As much as love their music I have to say I was intrigued the most with his poetry. It was weird as shit and you have to read it about 3 times to really get it, But it is so interesting. His talent didn't lay in a performer, He was a wondering poet in the night. my thoughts of who he was have changed completely and I find myself now looking up his poetry. If you have not seen this movie, please do. 



POWER

I can make the earth stop in
its tracks. I made the
blue cars go away.

I can make myself invisible or small.
I can become gigantic & reach the
farthest things. I can change
the course of nature.
I can place myself anywhere in
space or time.
I can summon the dead.
I can perceive events on other worlds,
in my deepest inner mind,
& in the minds of others.

I can

I am





THE FEAR
Eternal consciousness
in the Void
(makes trial and jail seem almost
friendly)

a Kiss in the Storm

(Madman at the wheel
gun at the neck
scape populous & arching
coolly)

A barn
a cabin attic

Your own face
stationary
in the mirrored window

fear of restroom's
Tragic cold
neon

I'm freezing

animals
dead

white wings of
rabbits

grey velvet deer

The Canyon

The car a craft
in wretched
SPACE

Sudden movements

& your past
to warm you
in Spiritless
NightThe Lonely HWY
Cold hiker

Afraid of wolves
& his own
Shadow





No comments: