Monday, April 4, 2011

Pandoras Box


Everyone always asks me about my jewelry. Very rarely will you catch me with less than four rings on and about six bracelets.. Not to mention the pile of necklaces and earrings that don't match at all or just one big one... I also fully intend on bringing back the belly chain this summer!! I only took pictures of one half of my buffet with a few necklaces and rings. I have the entire other side double jammed pack and another jewelry box on top of this buffet. I have added at least 25 other items since and have a basket of hand made jewelry as well.. shit..If this were a drug I would die of overdose.


Somewhere 5 have a second piece of this dagger that I have made into an earring .. Freaken out cause it's floating in a purse somewhere or my boyfriends house..




Love rings with shape 




The funny thing is I paid about $2-$20 bucks for all of these. I am a complete cheap ass and know that there are way to many rad old rings out there in vintage land to think of spending a dumb ass amount on them. If I fall in love..well that may be a different story, but it has yet to happen.

No comments: