Wednesday, January 13, 2010

.............fighting the rain

We (my little brother and I) have been trying to fight the groggy feeling that rain gives you. So he thought he would try to take some pictures for fun. I of course will not give up a chance to put some random outfits together so I did so...It was fun.
Yes...those are skechers from like...1996? I found them and thought they were to influential to give up. This top reminded me of space...pretty rad. It was a little much with the pants, I could not help but laugh at how silly yet interesting it looked. I love the humor in fashion.




I got these pants from the salvation arrmy in sanora and paired it with my AA top. The purse I also got from a vintage store. It's a very comfortable outfit and I like the way the pants fit.

No comments: